We have not believed unto shame

We have not believed unto shame

"For thus it stands in Scripture: Behold, I am laying in Zion a chosen (honored), precious chief Cornerstone, and he who believes in Him [who adheres to, trusts in, and relies on Him] shall never be disappointed or put to shame." (1Pet.2.6 AMP)

It will work out for your good and not for your shame. Don't take my word for it. It is written. It says "For thus it stands in Scripture...." It is written. And I like that it is written. I am reminded of the inscription that was placed on the cross after the crucifixion of Jesus Christ. 

"And Pilate wrote a title, and put it on the cross. And the writing was, JESUS OF NAZARETH THE KING OF THE JEWS. This title then read many of the Jews: for the place where Jesus was crucified was nigh to the city: and it was written in Hebrew, and Greek, and Latin. Then said the chief priests of the Jews to Pilate, Write not, The King of the Jews; but that he said, I am King of the Jews. Pilate answered, What I have written I have written." (John.19.19 -22)

If what a human King wrote cannot be changed how much more is what the Creator of the universe has written? It will come to pass.

It is written that you have not believed unto shame. Because you believe in him, adhere to, trust in, and rely on Him you will not be disappointed or put to shame. Whatever you are going through, will work for your good. I don't know about you but I dare to believe God's word against my better judgement that all things will work together for good for me. 

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." (Rom.8.28)

What about you?

Good day,
Have a great day today, 
EmmA (aka Mr. Lift) 
@Liftemma

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's in a name?

Jesus is the answer to the sin problem

Who makes me who I am