payment for your life's work

Payment for your life's work 

"Yes, I'm on my way! I'll be there soon! I'm bringing my payroll with me. I'll pay all people in full for their life's work. (Rev.22.12 MSB)

Make sure that as you carry out your work here on earth, it is one that will pay eternal wages. Most people are only engaged in activities that will earned them wages that do not have any bearing with eternity. What is your life's work worth? 

The Master says He is on His way and that He will soon be here but most importantly, He is coming with His payroll to pay all in full for their life's work. Will your work be rewarded? 

This should excite anyone who is making the necessary impact on humanity. When all is said and done, when the accolades and the earning are stripped, what would be the measure of the impact of your life's work. How is it changing lives? Is there any eternal reward attached to your life's work or is it just naira and kobo, dollars and pounds, houses and travel? 

This is how the Apostle Paul assessed  his life's work : 

"I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing." (2Tim.4.7 -8)

He says a crown awaits him. Let your work earn you more than mere earthly riches. Let it lay up treasures for you where neither moth nor rust does corrupt. 

"Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal. But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal" (Matt.6.19 - 20)

Good day,
Have a great day today, 
Emmanuel Okoro 
(aka Mr. Lift)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's in a name?

Jesus is the answer to the sin problem

Who makes me who I am