Open your mouth

Open your mouth

"So--on your feet, get moving! Walk through the country, its length and breadth; I'm giving it all to you." (
Gen.13.17) 

What Abraham's legs were to him in the Old Testament, is what your mouth is to you is the New Testament. The New Testament instructs us that it is in believing in our heart and confessing with our mouth that we possess the promises of God. 

In the Old Testament, Abraham was required to walk and wherever the soles of his feet treaded, God promised to give him for a possession. 

" Every place whereon the soles of your feet shall tread shall be yours: from the wilderness and Lebanon, from the river, the river Euphrates, even unto the uttermost sea shall your coast be. (Deut.11.24) 

But for the Christian, the Apostle Paul showed us how to come into our possession. 

"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." (Ron.10.9 KJV)

So open your mouth and start talking ... Speaking the counsel of God. For as you have spoken in my ears says the Lord, so shall I do. 

" So tell them, 'As surely as I live, declares the LORD, I will do to you the very things I heard you say: (Num.14.28 NIV)

Good day,
Have a great day today, 
Emmanuel Okoro, 
(aka Mr. Lift) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's in a name?

Jesus is the answer to the sin problem

Who makes me who I am