Dealing with interference

I am sure you are familiar with the term 'Weapons of Mass Distractions' (WMD). They are nothing short of interference.

We live in an era where these WMDs are in full circulation. They come in all forms, shapes, and sizes. They come in form of people, gadgets, apps, videos, music, and more. They are tailored specifics intended to either slow you or weigh you down until you abort your destiny. They know they can't stop you so the plan is to get you to stop yourself or to distract you.

"You were getting along so well. Who has interfered with you to hold you back from following the truth?"(Gal.5.7 NLT)

The Apostle Paul says they were getting along so well"- this is a glowing commendation, an outstanding review but my concern with it is that it is in the past tense. There are so many people whose glories are in the past. They are "used-to-be's". They use to be this and they use to be that. They use to pray, they use to study the word of God, they used to evangelize. That was yesterday, you used to get along. Start living again. Meaning they are not living so well right now. Are you getting along so well?

Then he asked: "Who has interfered with you to hold you back from following the truth?"

The essence of this interference is to break your focus, to fragment your concentration. For the enemy knows that there is tremendous power when you're focused.

What is holding you back and holding you down from following the truth is a WDS and it is interfering with your purpose, your vision, your goal. Break free from your interference and follow the truth. Don't seek new revelation, follow and do the truth you already know and God will give you new revelation. Deal with your interference by doing what you already know as truth.

Don't let them delay you, deal with them now...

Good day,
And have a great day today,
EmmA (aka Mr. Lift)
@Liftemma

Comments

  1. Amen. Every WMD in or around me be exposed. Lord give me insight to access where I was with you before and where I am now. Help me to be where you want me to be. May I not truncate my destiny in Jesus name amen.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What's in a name?

Jesus is the answer to the sin problem

Who makes me who I am