Accepted in the beloved

It was Jesus who told us that anyone who came to God through him will in no wise be cast out.  That means acceptance in the sight of God Is found in Jesus Christ the son.

"All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out." (John.6.37

This is one reason I know that I have been accepted by God because God accepts Jesus and if God accepts Jesus Christ and I am in him, then God accepts me.

"To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved." (Eph.1.6)

I am not trying to keep myself from falling. I live as responsible as possible as I can but the one who keeps and upholds me from falling is Christ Jesus. He says anyone who comes will not in any wise be cast out. I believe what the word of God says. Christ will not for any reason cast me out, all he requires of me is to come to him.

Paul says this is to the praise of the glory of his grace. When I am standing, it is not just in my honour, it is to the praise of God's glorious grace. My acceptance is not based on my deeds but the person of Jesus Christ. God accepts Jesus, I'm in Jesus, God accepts me. Praise the Lord!

Good day,
And have a great day today,
EmmA (aka Mr. Lift)
@Liftemma

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What's in a name?

Jesus is the answer to the sin problem

Who makes me who I am