It all was all together

Very little things God did alone if any at all. Yes, I know the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost is One God - "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:" (Deut.6.4) - but when he was to create man, he says "Let us".

"And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth." (Gen:1:26)

This shows us that the plan God had for man was for man to be part of the command structure but man fell in the garden of Eden and became subservient in many ways but one.

But Jesus came and died to restore man to man's original estate. So when Jesus Christ died, man died with him, when he was buried, man was buried with him and when he rose, man rose with him.

"And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:" (Eph.2.6)

He raised us up together. For Him to raise us up together means we died with him. "I am crucified with Christ; nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me." (Gal.2.20)

Not only did we die with him we were buried with him - "Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life." (Rom.6.4)

He raised us up together and the reason He did that was so that   we can sit together with Him and be one with the Godhead in order to share in His glory

"That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:" (John.17.21-22)

God did it all together. We died together, were burned together, rose together, sat together, and share in the glory together. It was all together.

Good day,
And have a great day today,
EmmA (aka Mr. Lift)
@Liftemma

Comments

  1. My God! This is great revelation! Awesome Divine executed plan for mankind!
    God bless you, my brother.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What's in a name?

Jesus is the answer to the sin problem

Who makes me who I am