You're in on God's master plan

There was a time when nothing seem to make sense. You seem to have been swallowed up and you were just drifting by. But that was then. So the Bible says "remember".

"Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands(Eph.2.11)

And at this time we did not know God nor His plan. But even though we didn't know Him He had a plan that included us

"had no idea of any of this, didn't know the first thing about the way God works, hadn't the faintest idea of Christ. You knew nothing of that rich history of God's covenants and promises in Israel, hadn't a clue about what God was doing in the world at large." (Eph.2.12MSG)

God has a worldwide agenda and you were not in on it then but He had His eyes on you

"But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ." (Eph.2.11)

We are now made nearby the shed blood of Jesus Christ. And now because we are near we are in on His master plan. God has a plan and I am in on His plan, I may not have it all figured out but as I follow Him, He reveals it to me on a need-to-know basis just as He did with Abraham. I am in on God's master plan. What about you?

Good day,
And have a great day today,
EmmA (aka Mr. Lift)
@Liftemma

Comments

  1. Yes , I am in God's good plan always . God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God help me to follow you and be in your master plan for my life. Thanks for the message.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am on God's master plan Amen.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What's in a name?

Jesus is the answer to the sin problem

Who makes me who I am