Actions by design

God is a God of design and a God of purpose. There is nothing He does that is by mistake. Every one of His actions is by design. And that design is to make the best out of the church of which you are a member. Everything He does and says is by design to bring the best out of you.

"Christ's love makes the church whole. His words evoke her beauty. Everything he does and says is designed to bring the best out of her," (Eph.5.26 MSG )

I have come to know that the love of Christ for me always works out the best in and for me. The procedure and process may not be palatable but I am settled in my heart that it will work out the best for me. God is preparing me for the path and not just the path for me. There is a prepared path for me but as a God who knows the end from the beginning, He is preparing me for the prepared path.

If everything He does and says is designed to bring the best in me, it only follows that I will align myself with Him so that my words and deeds will also work towards bringing the best out of me. To do this, I must say what He says about me, think what He thinks about me, and do what I see Him do. Jesus said it like this "... The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise." (John.5.19)

Actions by design, speaking by design, thinking by design. As I see in the Word I become in the world. God is a God of design therefore I am by design.

Good day,
And have a great day today,
EmmA (aka Mr. Lift)
@Liftemma

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's in a name?

Jesus is the answer to the sin problem

Who makes me who I am