Keep reaching

My message to you today is straightforward, keep reaching. Whatever you have achieved is behind, there is still more ahead, stretch, reach, there is more ahead.

God has more in store for you. Paul says I count not myself to have apprehended. In other words, I have come a long way, I have seen this and seen that but there is more ahead. Everything behind me is behind, I'm forgetting those things and reaching forward. If your most impressive achievements yesterday are what you're talking about today, you know you need to reach.

"Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before" (Phil.3.13)

This is one thing I do... forgetting those things which are behind. Forget whatever you have achieved until now. There's more ahead, but you have to reach. Blind Bartimaeus had to let go of who he was to become who he could be. (see Mark:10:46-52)

"And he, casting away his garment, rose, and came to Jesus." (Mark.10.50)

There's more to you than meets the eyes but you have got to reach. Keep reaching

Good day,
And have a great day today,
EmmA (aka Mr. Lift)
@Liftemma

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's in a name?

Jesus is the answer to the sin problem

Who makes me who I am