I am complete in Him

I was discussing with a friend the other day and he showed me a sack that was meant as a bag of rice and he complained saying, "See how small this bag has become and it is meant to be a full bag of rice. And this is not complete, he concluded.

"And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power". (Col.2.10)

Unlike that bag of rice, the Bible says we are complete in Him - nothing missing, nothing broken, whole.

I like the way the Amplified Bible renders this verse. Let's look at it :

"And you are in Him, made full and having come to fullness of life [in Christ you too are filled with the Godhead - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit - and reach full spiritual stature]. And He is the Head of all rule and authority [of every angelic principality and power]. (Col.2.10)

In Him, I am made full and have come to the fullness of life in Christ. Jesus talked about coming so that we may have life, more life, and abundant life. (see John:10:10)

It did it stop there, it says in Christ I have reached full spiritual stature.

Why?

Because the God-head-Father, Son, and Holy Spirit dwelling on the inside of me. One of Paul's prayers was for the saints to be filled with all the fullness of God in Ephesian:3:19

"And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God." (Eph.3.19)

I am complete in Him, are you?

Good day,
And have a great day today,
EmmA (aka Mr. Lift)
@Liftemma

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's in a name?

Jesus is the answer to the sin problem

Who makes me who I am