You are where God wants you

It is very difficult sometimes to think that God sees us in our difficult moment and wonder why He isn't doing anything about it. But God is strategic, He is a God of plan, purpose, and design and He has you exactly where He wants you.

"Now you're dressed in a new wardrobe. Every item of your new way of life is custom-made by the Creator, with his label on it. All the old fashions are now obsolete". (Col.3.10)

This verse says we are dressed in a new wardrobe and that every item is custom-made. That got me thinking. If every item is custom-made, that means He has me where He wants me. He dresses me up for each occasion. Where I am right now is not unknown to Him.

"For thus saith the LORD, That after seventy years be accomplished at Babylon I will visit you, and perform my good word toward you, in causing you to return to this place. For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end". (Jer.29.10-11)

The Lord was waiting for the seventy years of captivity spoken of in verse 10 to be up before bringing verse 11 to pass. So whatever place you are right now that seems like Babylonian captivity, make the best of it, knowing that God is not unaware. And that He has you right where He wants you. If you are in the fire, or the lion's den, or on the cross, God has you where He wants you. In this be confident, God has a plan and He is working it out for you. 

Good day,
And have a great day today,
EmmA (aka Mr. Lift)
@Liftemma

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's in a name?

Jesus is the answer to the sin problem

Who makes me who I am