How expectant of the Son are you?

Many have made jest of the saying, "Jesus is coming soon". How soon can this soon be, two thousand years and counting, and this soon hasn't materialized yet. I hope you aren't one of those. Be expectant of the arrival of Jesus Christ the Son of God. 

Jesus told the parable of the unfaithful servant who will say in his heart that his master delayed his coming and therefore joined himself with the hypocrite. 

"But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming". (see Matt.24.48 - 51)

This was not the case for the believers in Thessalonians. In fact, because they were so expectant, they became examples of believers in the whole province of Macedonia and Achaia (see 1 Thess:1:7) 

 "They marvel at how expectantly you await the arrival of his Son, whom he raised from the dead--Jesus, who rescued us from certain doom". (1Thess.1.10 Msg)

How expectant are you of the arrival of the son? I always kept my house a little bit tidier because I was expecting a visit from my fiancee back then. Talk much of the arrival of the Son of God. Your actions will show how expectant you are. Are you prepared to receive the King, the Maker of the heavens and the earth? He is coming soon, are you expecting Him? 

Good day,
And have a great day today,
EmmA (aka Mr. Lift)
@Liftemma

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's in a name?

Jesus is the answer to the sin problem

Who makes me who I am