The promise of life in Christ Jesus

"Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, according to the promise of life which is in Christ Jesus." (2Tim.1.1) 

We have a promise of life in Christ Jesus. If you do not take anything else away from today's write-up, take away the fact that you have the promise of life in Christ Jesus. 

This promise of life is in Christ Jesus. Jesus told us that the devil came to steal, kill and destroy but that he has come that you may have life, more life, and abundant life. 

"The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows)." (John.10.10) 

Jesus wants us to enjoy life. That means devoid of sin, sickness, and disease. When God promises He fulfills the promise. The onus is on us however to claim and enjoy that promise. The way we claim all of God's promises is by believing in our hearts and confessing with our mouths. 

Therefore I confess that  I have a promise of life in Christ  Jesus. I, therefore enjoy life devoid of sin, sickness, and disease. I have life, more life, abundant life to the full, till it overflows. Amen

Good day, 
Have a great day today, 
EmmA (aka Mr. Lift) 
@Liftemma 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's in a name?

Jesus is the answer to the sin problem

Who makes me who I am