Considerations

"Consider what I say; and the Lord give thee understanding in all things." (2Tim.2.7) 

Consideration brings understanding. The trouble with most people these days is that they do not have time to consider. To consider means to ponder on, think it over, and reflect on it. 

The more you think about a thing, the more you get out of that thing. The more you ponder on it, the more it answers you. Whatever you spend enough time considering, will yield dividends to you. 

The Apostle Paul says to consider what I say and the Lord will give you understanding. This kind of reminded me of what the good King Solomon says:

"My son, pay attention to what I say; listen closely to my words." (Prov.4.20 NIV) 

The annoyance is many sons are too broke to pay attention - attention deficit disorder. They do not listen closely enough because they are off in a far country -remember the Prodigal son in Luke 15? "And when he came to himself, he said, How many hired servants of my father's have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger!"(Luke.15.17) It was his consideration that brought him to the place of decision. 

Consider and the Lord will give you ... It is your place to consider, and then the Lord will give you understanding? 

Stay your mind on the word of God. "... pay attention to my wisdom, listen well to my words of insight" (Prov.5.1) Pay attention to the wisdom of God's word and He will pay attention to you. The more you consider the more understanding you will gain. So consider... 

Good day, 
Have a great day today, 
EmmA (aka Mr. Lift) 
@Liftemma

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's in a name?

Jesus is the answer to the sin problem

Who makes me who I am