Hold fast to the faithful word

"Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers." (Titus.1.9)

Someone was supposed to transfer money to me for some classes I had taken for him. When he did not meet the set time, I reminded him why it will be difficult to trust him afterward. Two days later, he sent the money with the caption: my word is my bound, and bound is my word.

It brings the scripture to mind. God's word will not come two days late and claim that His word is His bound. The Bible says God's word is faithful.

God's word is faithful and that is why we can hold fast to it knowing it will not fail but come to pass as it says. Isaiah tells us that God's word hit the target every time.

"So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." (Isa.55.11)

You can count on God's word every single time. Speak the word of God to your situation, put pressure on the word, and see it work for you. Keep the word in your heart and your mouth and speak it continuously, that's how you hold fast to the faithful word of God.

Good day, 
Have a great day today, 
EmmA (aka Mr. Lift) 
@Liftemma

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's in a name?

Jesus is the answer to the sin problem

Who makes me who I am