What will you be remembered for?

"All who are with me wish to be remembered to you. Greet those who love us in the faith. Grace (God 's favor and blessing) be with you all. Amen (so be it)." (Titus.3.15 AMP)

People are very important in the grand scheme of things. Without people, dreams are not actualized and without people, visions do not materialize. We need people. Jesus called twelve people to help him in His ministry and that number grew over time. From twelve to seventy-two and then to one hundred and twenty that was recorded in the upper room. 

In our text, the Apostle Paul was writing to Titus and he says, "All who are with me wish to be remembered to you..."  And this got me thinking and asking the question: What am I doing that will make people remember me?" Am I making enough impact? Am I making the right impact? Or am I just coasting through town? Who am I impacting?

Given the way I spend my day, what will I be remembered for? And the truth is if you do not step out daily deliberately trying to make the necessary impact, chances are that you won't. 

The text says they wish to be remembered by you but you have to do more than a wish and start acting like you want to be remembered for something. Don't just wish... Act. Do something worth remembering. 

Good day, 
Have a great day today, 
EmmA (aka Mr. Lift) 
@Liftemma 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's in a name?

Jesus is the answer to the sin problem

Who makes me who I am