God in five easy lessons

"They won't go to school to learn about me, or buy a book called God in Five Easy Lessons. They'll all get to know me firsthand, the little and the big, the small and the great." (Heb.8.11 MSB)

One of the benefits of the New Covenant is the promise of a one-on-one intimate relationship with the Father. In the Old Covenant, God dealt with the people through a prophet and spoke to the people through a prophet but in the New Covenant, He says you will not need to buy a book called God in Five Easy Lessons. 

And the reason is simple, it says "They'll all get to know me firsthand, the little and the big, the small and the great". That means I can approach the Father and fellowship with Him. In fact, God the Holy Ghost dwells in me and relates with me. I carry God on the inside. That is the mystery of godliness that the God who created the heavens and the earth lives in me. 

This has always been the intention of God - to have an intimate one on one fellowship with us. We see that in the Garden of Eden. God came down in the cool of the day to commune with the man (see Gen:3:8) 

God intends for you to know Him. Little wonder, the Apostle Paul cried, that I may know him and the power of his resurrection and the fellowship of his suffering.  

"That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death" (Phil.3.10)

The key therefore to knowing God is not in five easy lessons but in one - constant and consistent fellowship with Him.

Good day,
Have a great day today, 
EmmA (aka Mr. Lift) 
@Liftemma

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's in a name?

Jesus is the answer to the sin problem

Who makes me who I am