Acts of faith

Acts of faith
 
"The act of faith is what distinguished our ancestors, set them above the crowd. (Heb.11.2 MSB)

It was the Apostle James that said, show me your faith by your acts. We cannot claim to have faith and then do nothing with that faith. 

"Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works." (Jas.2.18)

Do you know how it has become fashionable to say I am strong when one is feeling ill? You hear someone say, "I am strong". The whole essence of saying I am strong is for you to do what strong people, do. Do not say you are strong and then act contrary. 

James says show me your faith by your acts of faith. Our text concurs. It says it was the acts of faith that distinguished the believers of old and set them apart from the crowd. 

Do you have faith? Then act your faith. Jesus said it this way, "my works testify of me" (see John:10:25)

Good day,
Have a great day today, 
EmmA (aka Mr. Lift) 
@Liftemma

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's in a name?

Jesus is the answer to the sin problem

Who makes me who I am