I called Abraham as one man

I called Abraham as one man

"And so a whole nation came from this one man, Abraham, who was too old to have any children--a nation with so many people that, like the stars of the sky and the sand on the seashore, there is no way to count them. (Heb.11.12 NLT)

I thought of captioning this as the power of one. We do not think that one has so much power until we miss the cutoff by one mark. God began the human race, eight billion people plus and still counting with one man. Our text says God called Abraham as one man. 

And when you look at the Abraham story, he wasn't the specimen of men - he was too old - to have had children. That is, he was disqualified according to the standard of men but God chose the foolish things to confound the wise. (see 1 Cor1:27) 

"Look to Abraham your father and to Sarah who bore you; for I called him when he was but one, and I blessed him and made him many. (Isa.51.2 AMP)

Your little will mean so much when God blesses it. You can make a world of difference, one you may be. When God blesses one, one becomes many. Put your one in the hands of God and He let your one become many. 

Good day,
Have a great day today, 
EmmA (aka Mr. Lift) 
@Liftemma

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's in a name?

Jesus is the answer to the sin problem

Who makes me who I am