Called to eternal glory

Called to eternal glory

" But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you." (1Pet.5.10) 

God has called us to eternal glory. It has always been God's intent to share His glory with us. Isaiah the prophet tells us that God has created us for His glory

"Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him." (Isa.43.7) 

Man must have been clothed with the very glory of God in the Garden of Eden but when man sinned, he fell short of the glory (see Rom.6.23) And man went astray and Isaiah here tells us that Israel should come back to God for He has created every one of them for His glory. 

We are called to eternal, everlasting glory. Meaning we are called to exhibit the very essence of God. God's glory is what makes Him excellent, and glorious. radiant, exceptional, and outstanding. As we share in that glory we make God glorious. So if your life does not seem glorious at the moment, hang on in there. The text says after you have suffered a little while, you will be "perfected (matured) stablish, strengthen, settle you." (1Pet.5.10) 

"And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:" (John 17.22

You have glory in you, manifest. You have glory in you, radiate. You are called to eternal glory by Christ Jesus. 

Happy New Year in advance... 

Good day,
Have a great day today, 
EmmA (aka Mr. Lift) 
@Liftemma

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's in a name?

Jesus is the answer to the sin problem

Who makes me who I am