When we see Him we shall be like him

When we see Him we shall be like him 

"Beloved, we are [even here and] now God 's children; it is not yet disclosed (made clear) what we shall be [hereafter], but we know that when He comes and is manifested, we shall [as God 's children] resemble and be like Him, for we shall see Him just as He [really] is." (1John.1.2 AMP)

When we see Him we shall be like Him. If being like Him is premised on seeing Him, then seeing Him should be our number one objective. How we see and what we see in life matters a lot. What are you seeing? 

"GOD's Message came to me: "What do you see, Jeremiah?" I said, "A walking stick--that's all."  And GOD said, "Good eyes! I'm sticking with you. I'll make every word I give you come true." (Jer.1.11 - 12 MSB)

When God saw what Jeremiah saw, He stuck with him. The reason some people do not see God manifested in their lives is that they are not seeing as God is seeing. Do you have good eyes? Good eyes simply mean that you see as God sees. And to see as God sees, you must see through the word of God. 

Do you see yourself as God's child? I am the righteousness of God in Christ. I am the head and not the tail, In Christ Jesus, I have life and peace. In seeing, you must keep your mind stayed on Him - do not let it wander. Stay your mind on Christ. 

"Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee." (Isa.26.3

I have seen people who think themselves into depression. Your feelings indeed follow your thinking. But we are not moved by what we feel, but by the word of God. See God through his word. The more you see Him, the more you will manifest Him. The more you see Him, the more like Him you become. 

Good day,
Have a great day today, 
Emmanuel Okoro 
(aka Mr. Lift)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's in a name?

Jesus is the answer to the sin problem

Who makes me who I am