Come let us reason together

Come let us reason together 

"Cain said to GOD, "My punishment is too much. I can't take it! You've thrown me off the land and I can never again face you. I'm a homeless wanderer on Earth and whoever finds me will kill me." GOD told him, "No. Anyone who kills Cain will pay for it seven times over." GOD put a mark on Cain to protect him so that no one who met him would kill him." (Gen.4.13 - 15)

The considerate nature of God cannot be overemphasized. Scripture is replete with cases of how considerate our God is. Isaiah the prophet tells us that our God is always willing to listen and to hear. He calls us to reason together. 

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. (Isa.1.18 KJV)

Job said it this way : "Surely I would speak to the Almighty, and I desire to reason with God. (Job.13.3 KJV)

It has always been God's desire to share fellowship with man. God wants to reason with you. So it was easy when Cain complained to God that his punishment was too much for him to bear. He reasoned with God and God reversed it. God says even if it is concerning something you have done wrong, you will always have God's ear. He will not turn you back. 

Are you wiling to speak to God about it? Are you willing to reason with God? Because God is willing to reason with you. "Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD" 

Good day,
Have a great day today, 
Emmanuel Okoro, 
(aka Mr. Lift)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's in a name?

Jesus is the answer to the sin problem

Who makes me who I am