God liked what He saw in Noah

GOD liked what He saw in Noah

"But Noah was different. GOD liked what he saw in Noah. (Gen.6.8 MSB)

This passage reminds me of what Jesus said to the good and faithful servant.

"His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord." (Matt.25.21 KJV)

But first, let's talk about the fact that Noah dared to be different in his generation. In a generation where everyone was thinking and imagining evil from morning to night, God looked and liked what He saw in Noah. 

"GOD saw that human evil was out of control. People thought evil, imagined evil--evil, evil, evil from morning to night. (Gen.6.5 MSB)

If God looks at you, will He like what He sees? 

Remember that God does not look as men look. The Prophet Samuel tells us that much. Men look at the outward but God looks at the heart. 

"But the LORD said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the LORD seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart." (1Sam.16.7) 

That begins to help us understand that, what God saw and liked in Noah, perhaps has nothing to do with his outer appearance but everything to do with the condition of his heart. 

In Genesis:6:5 we saw that  people thought evil from morning to night. That shows the state of their heart but God looked at Noah and saw that Noah was different. I challenge you to dare to be different. Keep your thoughts clear so that you will have clear hands and a pure heart. God is looking at you, what will He see? Will He like what He sees? 

"Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. (Ps.139.23-24 KJV)

Good day,
Have a great day today, 
Emmanuel Okoro, 
(aka Mr. Lift)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's in a name?

Jesus is the answer to the sin problem

Who makes me who I am