Noah did everything God commanded him to do

Noah did everything God commanded him to do

"Noah did everything God commanded him to do." (Gen.6.22) 

Could you please look at that testimonial about Noah. This was written about a man. 

He did everything God commanded him to do!

Think of that for a moment. Everything... Not most things, but everything God commanded. In today's parlance, we would say, he never missed God. He was right at the center of God's will. 

I know I love the Lord but this right here, I still aspire to. That place where I can do everything the Lord commands me to do. 

This is what the Bible mean when it says that Noah walked with God. We, like Noah, must come to the place where we can do everything God commands us to do. 

This should not only be our desire and aspiration but our reality. Where it can be said of us, that we did everything that the Lord commanded us to do.

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. (Phil.4.13 KJV)

So can you... As long as the Lord commands it, we have the strength to do it. Inherent in the Lord's command is the power to do what He commands. 

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me... So can you!

Good day,
Have a great day today, 
Emmanuel Okoro, 
(aka Mr. Lift)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's in a name?

Jesus is the answer to the sin problem

Who makes me who I am