Stop the blame game

Stop the blame game

"The Man said, "The Woman you gave me as a companion, she gave me fruit from the tree, and, yes, I ate it. GOD said to the Woman, "What is this that you've done?The serpent seduced me," she said, "and I ate." (Gen.3.12-13) 

We always find something or someone to blame. And when we find none else, we blame God. The blame game is the oldest in the world. Who or what is the object of your blame? 

For some, it is their spouse; for others, it is their parents who did not send them to school. For others yet, they did not come out with good enough grade, hence they are stock in the shitty job they fine themselves. Not until you stop the blame game, you are not ready to win in the game of life. 

Imagine if Adam had taken responsibility for his actions. Or Eve had owned up to her responsibility. I dare say the world would be a better place. 

No one else is responsible for you. You are responsible for yourself. 

What ever you decide, own your decision. It may be wrong, all well and good. You'll learn from it and you'll move on. Stop playing the blame game. If it is not done, it because you have not decided that it should be done. If it is going to be, it is up to you, and if it is not, it is also up to you. Decide today! Instead of giving yourself a thousand reasons why you can't succeed, give yourself one compelling reason why you can. Hold yourself responsible and stop playing the blame game. 

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. (Phil.4.13 KJV)

Good day,
Have a great day today, 
Emmanuel Okoro, 
(aka Mr. Lift)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's in a name?

Jesus is the answer to the sin problem

Who makes me who I am